Tip: While it is not necessary, I recommend pre-seasoning your meat with a coat of at least salt the day before you cook. This will help tenderize the meat and add flavor.
- 2 pounds Beef Roast
- 2 cup Parsnip
- 2 cup Carrot
- 2 cup Sweet Potato
- 1 cup Celery
- 1 sliced Zucchini
- 32 oz. Chicken Stock
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Ground Mustard
- 1 tsp Italian Herb Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Cumin
- Slice all you vegetables into quarter to half inch slices.
- Brown all sides of your meat in a already hot frying pan.
- Pour Your chicken stock into your crockpot and turn it on high.
- Place your meat into the pot.
- Pour in all of your seasonings.
- Layer in all your vegetables, order doesn't matter, but zucchini hold together better if they are on top.
- Cook for 2 hours on high.
- Cook for another hour on low, then stir, breaking up the meat the best you can.
- Cook for another hour on low, Give a last stir and finishing breaking up the meat.
- Keep on warm until you are ready to store, or keep on low if you need the meat to become more shred-able.