This is a an easy dish to feed a family, and it tastes amazing!
- 1.5 Pounds of Ground Beef
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Herb Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin
- 1 Medium Onions
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 4-5 Cups Cheddar Cheese
- 1 8oz Crescent Roll Can
- Mix your salt, pepper, Italian herb, and cumin with your ground beef in a bowl
- Start to brown the meat in a pan.
- When the meat is half cooked, and the juices have collected in the pan, add your diced onion and minced garlic
- Finish cooking the meat with the onions and garlic.
- In a glass pan that is about 9"x13" add you fully cooked meat.
- Cover the meat with your cheddar cheese.
- Cover everything with your rolled out crescent rolls.
- Bake in the at 375 degrees until the top is golden brown, 15-20 minutes.