This is the best dip for parties! It is sure to be the crowd favorite.
- 16 oz. Cream Cheese
- 3 Cups Sour Cream
- 4 Cups Cheddar Cheese
- 1 oz. Ranch Packet
- 2 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 3 Cups Chopped Pepper Bacon
- 12 oz. Frozen Corn
- Leave corn out to thaw, and cream cheese to soften
- Bake bacon on a baking pan for approximately 20 minutes at 400°. Remember to flip bacon halfway through cooking.
- When Corn is thawed dump out any extra water in the bag.
- Chop bacon into small pieces.
- Add all ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Transfer corn dip mixture into a 9"x13" glass pan.
- Bake at 375° for 25 minutes.