This is the perfect side dish, and my whole family loves it! It is often the first thing to disappear when we have a backyard BBQ.
Tip: You should let it set in the refrigerator. It gives the flavors a chance to mix, but we usually start eating it right away.
- 16oz bag of medium shell pasta
- 3 cups diced pickles
- 2 cups diced onions
- 2 cups cubed cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup pickle juice
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tablespoon everything seasoning
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tablespoon fresh minced dill
- 1 1/4 cup mayo
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2oz cream cheese
- 1 cup chopped bacon
- Bake your bacon in the oven, on a cookie sheet covered in foil, at 400 degrees. Bake for 20 minutes, flip bacon half way through.
- Boil your shell pasta until al dente (firm not mushy).
- Strain and run pasta under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Add your pickle juice to your pasta in a bowl and mix.
- Then add your mayo, sour cream, and cream cheese.
- Then add your seasonings. Pepper, salt, dill, and everything bagel seasoning.
- Mix that around until you pasta is coated nicely.
- Then add you bacon, cubed cheese, onions, and pickles.
- Mix well, let it set in the refrigerator for an hour.